Aug 27, 2012

Never Alone

The music and lyrics to this song are so moving and have really meant a great deal to me in different situations, at difficult times in my life.

What I get from this message is that there is nothing tangible for us to experience or know with any of our five human senses.  Peace, love and trust are immaterial and for us to experience only with our spiritual senses.  In order to do that, we must acknowledge that presence, that energy - the energy and presence that we all feel, that we all know but that we don't always acknowledge.  We must acknowledge it, appreciate it and above all - trust it.  That knowing, that sensation, that energy that you feel... that's God.  In You.

I hope you find something special in this song.  Enjoy!

"We cannot separate, cuz your part of me."    Never Alone by Barlow Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment