Aug 28, 2012

I AM

I Am That I Am....
                                       Exodus 3:14

I am Love I am Life I am Light
I am Day I am Air I am Sun I am Night
I am All
I Am

I am every tree that stretches it's branches toward the sky
I am every blade of grass that pushes through the earth
I am the soil that gives life
I am the air that fills breath and the breath that is inhaled
I am everything that is
I Am

I am Future I am Past
I am Now I am Always
I am Here
I Am

I am Energy
I am You
I am She I am He
I am They
I Am

I am the Creation I am the Creator

I am Purity I am Truth
I am Forgiveness
I am Love
I Am

I am Abundance I am Simplicity
I am Nature I am Whole
I Am

I am Spirit I am Body I am Mind
I am Soul
I Am

I am Knowing
I am Hope
I am Kindness
I am Healing
I am Divinity
I am Peace
I am Honesty
I am Beauty
I am Good
I Am

I Love  I am Loved  I am Love

I Am

You are created in the image of God

You Are

BE


No comments:

Post a Comment