Aug 30, 2012

Be Still and Know God

Be Still And Know That I Am God

God you are nature.  You are all that is.   I am made in your image.  I am made of the same complex make up as the earth.  I am made from nature.  You are nature, you are all that is.
The is made for me to live from, use, exist harmoniously with, derive benefit from and give benefit to.  Nature breathes from me and I from nature.
Everything is in perfect and exquisite balance.  Coexisting in extraordinary synchronicity and rhythm down to the very millisecond our heartbeat matching the whisper of a wave hitting the shore.



I hear Gods voice in the breeze through the leaves and the song of the crow and chirp of the cricket.
I see Gods face in the rays of the sun on the living soil and the delicate and simple but perfect expression of the rose.
I smell Gods scent in the green wisp of lush grass and the salty air hovering above the sea.
I feel Gods touch in the moist morning dew on my toes and as my fingers caress the thick wisdom in the bark of an ancient tree.
I taste Gods sweetness in the succulent lilies and fresh air that gives me life.

And I sense my connection to the earth, to nature, to the universe and my part in what God is in the quiet and stillness of my soul.


I know who God is.  I see God everywhere. God is what my body is made from, what my mind operates on and what the very essence of my soul IS.






When I am still, I know this.


No comments:

Post a Comment